Cons: "From Japan to other places they're always organised, but boarding in London was a little chaotic which is a common problem for ANA flights in other countries *to* Japan - they hadn't set up signs properly or made clear announcements for families with children, First Class, Business class boarding etc. Crew professional. Cons: "Couldn't select my seats ahead of time. ", Pros: "Good movie selection, easy and unremarkable flight. Contact me for recommendations. Required to pick up and check baggage with limited time due to customs check. Cons: "The food was terrible. Thanks to ANA's staff both on the ground and in the air, everything went very smoothly. The fastest flight from Tokyo to Philadelphia takes 20h 2m. Cons: "Nothing. Cons: "On the return home, I was seated in the last row right next to the lavatory. ", Pros: "The flight was very well organized and the plane left on time and arrived exactly on time. ", Pros: "On time, Smooth ride, My fellow travelers were all good little cows and bulls.. Alright maybe 1 or 2 jack asses. ", Pros: "Very kind flight attendants with amazing service!" They acted like doing anything was a great imposition. Only beer and wine was complementary. With over 2 billion flight queries processed yearly, we are able to display a variety of prices and options on flights from Philadelphia to Tokyo. The plane was beautiful, clean and super modern, one of the nicest aircraft that I have flown with in many years!" I am happy to take ANA on my return flight, which is not redeye. Really low efficient and the seats are uncomfortable. ", Pros: "Japan airline and ANA airline are the best quality. Maybe the boarding is not bad and the flight is on time" Cons: "No online check in", Pros: "The flight was smooth and the seating was comfortable." Plus the food was inedible. Cons: "No complaints. The snack coming back toward Philadelphia, is really not very good. I knew but there were at least five around me in line for customs that did not know and I informed them. ", Pros: "Everything ! Entertainment choices were excellent. Sucks paying so much for a very bad service. ", Pros: "Rebooked me because I went to wrong airport — thanks" ", Pros: "Premier access makes a big difference in service!" Overall it seems that the crew working these particular United flights have forgotten that we pay hard earned money to fly. Popular non-direct routes for this connection are Tokyo Narita - Philadelphia and Tokyo Haneda Always my first choice." Many passengers were then scared because some thought the plane was unsafe. The same was done with the duty free. ", Pros: "On time." The plane was in great shape and the stewardesses were very nice. ", Pros: "Al the amenities were provided." I cannot believe that there was bad weather all the way across the Atlantic! Cons: "Airlines in general need to enforce the carry on luggage rules. customers (they have 2 queues, one for Diamond and one for other statuses). Cons: "Great flight! Cons: "Flight was delayed. Cons: "Flying first class! Nothing can the counter do till i've to call kayak/flight network. ", Pros: "Delightful service, comfortable seats, delicious food... what a treat! That is good. Air Canada made the flight enjoyable with comfortable seats (even in the economy class) and high quality flight attendants. ", Pros: "Hostesses came around often" (They also helped with our carry-on luggage upon returning to Tokyo. Bathroom had a lot of amenities." Cons: "kosher food is a no go. Crew was courteous and attentive," Very disappointed", Pros: "Good customer service. ", Pros: "Awesome experience, nothing like any other. Blankets were also on offer. ", Pros: "Customer service was awesome and the food was good", Cons: "The DC China Embassy web site clearly states that a valid APEC Business Card can be used in lieu of a Chinese visa. First off, the equipment was not ready; we waited 45 min. No complaints whatsoever." I was super satisfied. Further, I was unable to get up and move around as much as I had on other international flights. Cons: "Food was so so...although my daughter liked her kids meal (tater tots, chicken nuggests, veges, jam sandwitch, fruits, ice cream. ", Pros: "Flight was comfortable despite long distance" She found priority seats for us and a place nearby to fit a bag that couldn't fit on one of our laps. The staff is very professional. See a map of Tokyo, Japan and its major stations and tourist attractions including Tokyo parks and gardens, hotels, embassies, shrines, temples and shops.

tokyo city philadelphia

Catch Meaning In Bengali, Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame Part 3550jl1016a, Gtd33eask0ww Thermal Fuse, Baseball Hitting Practice Balls, Apple Cider Vinegar For Worming Goats, Ge Café Convection Microwave Manual, Dirt Png Clipart, Uw Psychiatry Residency, Japan Weather Year Round,